Friday, September 20, 2013

PsychoRelik Studios Update






     Spell #2 will be available sometime before 2014, this is a promise. In the mean time I will be working on Spell #3 and another title to be announced soon with my friend Javier (Pupet) Colon. It is not titled yet, at least to the public and news will be coming in the early future regarding Spell #3 and this new project which I am excited about. I am sorry it has been a long time in between posts, but yu need to understand I am trying to get accustomed to fatherhood. I have not been around a lot of children growing up and this is a whole new experience to me. I feel like things are getting easier and more settled and I should be able to get back to work on a normal schedule. I hope you stick around, I also thank the fans and supporters that constantly contact me regarding that status of my projects. Give it a few months and you will have Spell #2 in your physical hands and #3 in the works and the new project that I am co creating coming up next.

Thank you,

Joseph Hottendorf Jr

AKA Hock

Psychorelik Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment