Monday, September 3, 2012

Preview: Spell #2 Pencils


     I can say another page is in the book and everything is moving along quite nicely. I started coloring chores on the second issue last week and I am almost done with all penciling and inking of the second installment of Spell. I am keeping my fingers crossed to have the second issue published before NYCC starts and it should at least be online by then for sale if I already do not have copies in print. I will be posting a few more pencil and inked pages in the coming weeks along side some of the finished colored pages before release. Enjoy and the support is appreciated.

Thank you,

Joseph Hottendorf Jr aka Hock
PsychoRelik Studios 2012 Spell and all artwork are the property of PsychoRelik Studios. All copy write laws apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment