Friday, September 28, 2012

Spell #2 Update

      It has sure been a roller coaster ride with the addition of the twin girls my wife and I welcomed into our hearts about 5 months ago. It has been a long journey just bringing them into our family and through it all I have been able to endure and follow my other passion of comic book art. I have finally finished all pencils with the current page you are looking at to be inked. Colors are already in the process and for the first time since I took on this endeavor to publish comics can I offer up a release date that is set in stone. November 1st 2012 Spell #2 will be released for sale to the public and I must thank all the support and interest from you for keeping me going.

Thank you,

Joseph W. Hottendorf Jr. aka Hock
PsychoRelik Studios 2012 Spell and all artwork are the property of PsychoRelik Studios. All copy right laws apply.


No comments:

Post a Comment