Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spell #2 Inked Page and Update

     I can not promise this book will be done and printed by the time New York Comic Con rolls around this October. I think the book will be done, just not willing to spend the cash on the expedient printing just to have it out in time even if I was able to meet the printers deadline. Well see how I feel about it when the time comes around, very hard to put a book out in color when you do all the tasks on your own on a part time schedule. Lots of things come up and not all the time needed is available. I do apologize for the wait but I feel the work I done will show that the time was put in at the end.

Thank you,

Joseph W. Hottendorf Jr. aka Hock
PsychoRelik Studios 2012 Spell and all artwork are the property of PsychoRelik Studios. All copy right laws apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment