Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spell #2 Inks cont. and new shipment of books has arrived

     Working hard on Spell # 2, just wish I had a lot more time in the day to get it out faster. But in the end I know for a fact that issue #2 will be better in every way from the pencils, inks, color and color separation. The story will also be more involved with a lot more interaction between a growing cast. I am hoping to have a release date with in a month or so but as of now I do not want to give a launch date.

    Just got a new shipment of independent books (look below) I will start reviews sometime within the next week or so.  A nice batch of books, this is the reason I have always loved the creations by independent artists and writers.

Support Independent Comics...Enjoy!

Joseph "Hock" Hottendorf Jr.
PsychoRelik Studios

Spell is the property of PsychoRelik Studios 2012. copy rites apply. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment