Monday, October 14, 2013

New York Comics Con 2013


     Another year has come and gone at NYCC and always I had a blast! My main mission was to get my hands on classic Marvel/Larry Hama G.I. Joe A Real American Hero! that are missing from my collection, sketch covers, Scott Barnett and Dead Man's Party #3 and the sites and experiences. I will post a review of Dead Man's Party #3 in the near future and I will now present what I thought was some of the biggest stories from this years Con and photo's...Enjoy

News:

Comics

Marvel

     Miracle Man in the Marvel Universe??? Titles announced from Marvel - Elektra, Captain Marvel, All-New Ghost Rider, Punisher, Silver Surfer, Loki, Iron Patriot & New Warriors. Fanatastic Four relaunch.

D.C. Comics

      Celebrating Superman's 75 anniversary!!! Batman Eternal launches in 2014 on a weekly basis for a whole year. Superboy is going to be killed off (Taking bets on how long he stays dead now)

Dark Horse Comics

      Announces All new Serenity, Aliens, Predator, Alien vs. Predator and Prometheus series

IDW

     Will.I.Am's Wizards & Robots & The Crow come to IDW and a all new G.I. Joe & Transformers cross over.

Dynamite

     Dynamite will

Movies & T.V.

     Starz premiers the trailer for Hercules: The Legend Begins, Black Sails & The DaVinci 's Deamons Season 2. Also Ron Moore previews his new series book adaption Outlander.

     Adult Swim announces Venture Bros. Season 6

     SyFy Channel Teases Season 2 of Defiance

     Foxs previews The Following season 2

     Star Wars Rebels teaser for the new animated series to hit Disney Channel in 2014

Toys

     Yet again Hasbro was not in attendance which was a downer for me. I heard they had some kind of private party but nothing on the show floor. I walked through the place a few times and I did not see anything. Mattel had a booth with some cool He-Man items.

Games

1. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - X-Box 360 & PlayStation 3

For all other news go to CBR and other comic/fan boy sites, this is just a list of things I felt were relevant. So much more happened in the four days of the con. Now for some pictures!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment